A consultation can help you get to the root of your health problem, understand your body better or find new approaches to your mental wellbeing. (please note: if you have an acute health problem, we offer free 15 minute consultations with our Naturopath every Thursday in our Dispensary)
Your first consultation with the Ayurvedic practitioner, at Satmya, will take from 1.5 to 2 hours.
The following steps will generally form the basis for any consultation:
- Health profile – the practitioner will make a thorough assessment your case history, in an attempt to identify the root cause of your health problem/s
- Pulse, tongue, nail &/or iris (iridology) analysis may also be part of your consultation process
- Dosha identification & analysis (Ayurveda)
- Advice & Medicines: At the end of your consultation you will be given an advice/recommendations sheet. This will consist of dietary & lifestyle advice as well as a list of Herbal/Ayurvedic/homeopathic/vitamins, etc to take as part of your plan.
- All the personal information you provide to your practitioner is held in the strictest confidence.